Friday, October 28, 2011

halloween lanterns

I saw this idea over at Crafts By Amanda and knew immediately that I wanted to make some.

An old camera plus poor lighting equals not the best pictures so here is one without the flash...
and here is one with the flash...
So just imagine something in the middle!

I found that the paint was very picky and you could only go over each spot once- lesson learned.I received the jars from a neighbour (thank you!) and only had to purchase some orange paint, purple paint and the spray paint which I used coupons for (of course!). It was a very low cost craft that adds lots of decorating options for the years to come!

Here is a sneak peak of what it will look like on Halloween...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They look awesome! Thanks so much for the shout out, so glad you made them! :)